Returns & Exchanges
HASSLE-FREE RETURN POLICY
First of all, if you are not 100% satisfied with any product(s) purchased at Epic Water Filters you may return the merchandise for a 100% refund of the product price paid (less original shipment/freight costs incurred by us for shipping the product to the customer) for the returned merchandise, subject to the following requirements:
- Only the sales tax associated with the returned product(s) will be refunded if the returned merchandise is part of a multiple product order.
- All returned merchandise must be currently for sale at Epic Water Filters. We will not accept returns for discontinued or close out sale items.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and shipped to the address we provide. Contact us by phone or email, and we will reply with a ship to address and a RMA number based on good faith that you qualify for a refund under this return policy. If we determine that the returned merchandise does not qualify, we will return the merchandise at your expense.
- The Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be clearly visible on the outside of every return carton. The return carton must contain a packing list that shows the RMA number and a copy of your receipt for the purchase of the returned product.
- You are responsible for all return shipment/freight charges. We sometimes can offer free shipping back to us on small items but it is not guaranteed.
- In order to prevent abuse regarding merchandise returns, we will cap merchandise return refunds at the aggregate amount of $1,000 per customer in any consecutive 12 month period.
- Once the returned merchandise is received by our Returns department, and if all the above requirements are satisfied, all refunds owing will be credited to the order's billing customer via the order's original payment method. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for processing.
REACH OUR 24/7 SUPPORT TEAM AT: