*Have our Sediment Kit and ready for a replacement? Look no further. If you don't, however, already own our Sediment Filter Kit, check that out first as you won't be able to use this filter without the pieces in that kit.
*Coupons do not work with this product. To save money, please sign up for our Clean Water Club.
The Smart Shield Sediment Filter System is recommended for areas with heavy sediment or piping. This kit comes complete with everything you will need for installation. This sediment filter will help protect your new Epic Smart Shield filter system from the damaging effects of sediment (dirt, rust and debris) build up. The sediment in city or well water can clog solid carbon block filter quick and even change the taste of your drinking water. The Smart Shield Sediment filter removes particles as small as 5 microns in size (Comparison: Dust Mites are between 100 to 300 microns) leaving your solid carbon Smart Shield free to remove the bad stuff like chemicals, heavy metals, industrial pollutants, trace pharmaceuticals, human sex hormones, and microbial cysts. The Smart Shield is certified to NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, & 401. Now with a sediment filter, your Smart Shield is really ready for tough work.
- Lengthens life of filter system
- 5 micron spun polypropylene, high holding depth sediment water filter
- Filters down to 20 times smaller than the diameter of a human hair
- 12 month or 1,000 gallons
- Includes 1 filter & tubing
- 3/8 Push Fit Fittings on Inlet & Outlet side of the filter
- 10" L x 2" W
Smart Shield Sediment Filter
* Important: Sediment filters only reduce sediment. They do not remove chemicals or heavy metals or make the water taste or smell better.